How do I fix internet problems?
The best starting place is to reboot your modem:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem. To verify you unplugged the correct cord check to make sure all of the lights on the modem are off.
- Power down any devices that are connected to the internet (hard wired or wireless).
- Plug the power cord back into the modem.
- Wait until all the lights on the modem are:
- Power light should be solid green. If no light there is no power to the modem.
- DSL light should be solid green. If light is flashing green or red there is an issue.
- Internet light should be solid or flashing green. If the light is flashing red then green there is an issue.
- Once the lights are correctly turned back on try connecting to the internet.
If rebooting the modem did not restore internet service, please call NT&T’s customer service at 877-537-4403.